September 16th, 2012
My Testimony To Christ By: Sister4Christ
Things that the Lord Changed For Me
1. i cussed and used the f word like it was water. Now i can’t even cuss and use words like that!
2. i lived for sex it was the most important thing in my life. i was even a swinger at one time and i don’t care about it no more. God has changed that for me!
3. i was and adultrest i would only go out with married men. i felt they where safe and didn’t have to worry about a relationship with them. but since i have read the bible from front to start i haven’t went out with any married men or single men either. i don’t live for sex at all anymore.
4. i used to care only about myself and only about myself and God changed that now i care about others before i do myself.
5. i used to be obessed with collecting things like angels, bears, dolls, and ect. now i don’t collect nothing except maybe bibles.
i used to watch xxx movies i don’t even own one now.
6. i used to be obbsessed with food God has helped me loss weight and control what i eat.
7. i used to hate anyone who has done me wrong. my thinking would be i don’t get mad at get even. now i don’t get even at anyone who does me wrong i just pray for that person and let God take care of them. Leviticus 19:18
8. i used to be crazy over tv i don’t hardly even watch it anymore. i read the bible and christian books instead.
9. i used to wear trampy type clothes i don’t anymore.
10. i used to lie with a straight face and now i can’t even lie.
11. i had and abortion when i was 18 years old in 1979 it was the worst thing that had happend to me i really wanted to keep the baby but my parents made me have and abortion. through that storm i got closer to God and now i know i am forgiving. i felt like in bonage and chains and i was doom to hell. it was the worst thing that has ever happend to me but when i got saved and bapisted everyhing change i don’t live in darkness anymore and i don’t think about the past because Jesus forgave me because he loves me.
12. I was a Prositute for 3 years it was the worst years of my life i had a daughter God gave me a daughter now i know there was a reason for those’s years and God took the thought of my pasted away and i have never been back on the streets since then.
12. God is 1# in my life now before other things and other people would come first.
1.i was pregant 4 times and i was able to have one child. but i am blessed to have just the one because some people don’t have that.
2. i prayed to get off the streets i was a prositute for 3 years from 1979-1982 and i prayed to stop and i did through that storm i got closer to God i know now there was a reason why it happend. even through i was doing wrong i always felt he was there near me i could of got killed many times but i always felt someone was there protecting me. thank you Jesus AMEN!
3. to get off of drugs drinking cigarettes and sex. i never had to go to rehab or anything i just stop.
4.. i am on a stable income now.
5. the Lord has always made sure i have had food and clothing i have never did without.
6. tha my mom died in peace and didn’t suffer.
7. the church i go to the Lord direct us there and they even pick me and my daughter up.
8. that i am out of darkness and in the light when i lived in darkness. i felt so evil inside.
9. that i am a christian and that i am able to read the bible And Jesus loves me.
10 for the free computer classes i took and i was able to pass them all.
11 that i never came down with aids.
12.Lord protected us from all the evil people that lived there.
13 that i am in good health.
20 that i am single and not in a bad relationship .
21 the power of prayer He has answered so many of my prayers i can’t count them all
22 God told me one sunday the name of my first baby he told me his name was thomas.
My gift’s from God
1. speaking in tongues.
2. i have empathy i can tell if someone likes me or if they don’t i can feel other people’s pain.
3. i have dreams that come true (i have the gift of prophesing).
4. sometimes i can interpret what i am saying in tongue.
5. i look younger than i am i am 52 and i look about 32.
6. when someone does me wrong God takes care of them i don’t have to do anything.
7. i think being single is a gift from God. (because not everyone can be happy being single)
Things that Jesus healed me from
1. from my mental illness i had ADHA deppression ande bad anxiety’s don’t anymore.
2. from seizures. i took medication for 3 years and it went away.
3. from breast cancer i had a tumor on my breast and God took it away.
4. from any form of addiction drugs drinking cigarettes and sex ect.
5. from loneliness. Jesus is always there no matter what.
thanks for taking the time to read my testimony to Christ. hope it will change your life like it did mine i been a christian since may 17, 1998 it’s the best thing that has happend to me if Jesus change me Jesus can change you. thank you Jesus for loving me and never leaving me Jesus can set you free you from any sin’s. read the sinner’s pray on the bottom of this page and mean it from the bottom of your heart and you will be saved and free from your past sin’s present and future sin’s. Amen!
The Sinner’s Prayer
The sinner’s prayer must come from your heart and we hope this will help you to invite Jesus into yours. This prayer is here only as a guide. We urge you to pour out your heart to Jesus in your own words.
“Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.
I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.
I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ.”